How To Donate To the AAS Foundation Through a Life Insurance Policy Bequest
There is a simple way to give the AAS Foundation a generous gift in the future while possibly securing a tax-deductible benefit right now. Buy a life insurance policy naming the Foundation as beneficiary.
- The Donor must initiate the process by either calling his life insurance company, a broker or the Foundation office. We would be happy to recommend a broker who is experienced in dealing with a bequest policy.
- The Donor would purchase a life insurance policy naming the Association for Academic Surgery Foundation as the irrevocable beneficiary. The Premium payments for the policy may be Tax Deductible for the Donor. Upon the death of the Donor, the Death Benefit would be paid to the Association for Academic Surgery Foundation.
- It is recommended that the Donor update his will with the information stating that the Association for Academic Surgery Foundation is the beneficiary of said life insurance policy.
- A copy of the policy should be sent to the Foundation office.
- For more information or a referral to an experienced agent, please call the Foundation at 310.437.1606 ext. 161, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Association for Academic Surgery Foundation is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax professional for details.
This Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. The host company has implemented technologies such as Secure Sockets Layer or “SSL” and firewalls, to ensure that your information is secure and confidential. Only those employees who require access to your information to carry out business functions are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required. It is important to recognize that any information you transmit or disclose online could be unlawfully intercepted by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
To learn more about how you can invest in the future of surgical research and surgical research education, please email Paula Kupiec, Executive Director
email@example.com or call 310.437.1606, ext. 161.